Watch and Health Monitoring All in One
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
This site informs the user that the data provided through the navigation of our website, the contact form or the sending of e-mails will be processed by this site and that such processing is included in the Register of Processing Activities managed by this site.
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide you with information on offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, this site may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Such notifications will be made to inform about changes in our services or products or in our policies and legal conditions.
- Process your purchase online through our platform.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions carried out by this site and the sector that could be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you wish to receive information.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by this site is based on
- In the execution of a pre-contract/contract to send you the information and provide you with the requested service, to manage your online purchase and to register you as a registered user.
- In the consent of the user to send the newsletter and commercial communications of offers, activities and promotions of this site and the sector that could be of interest. The User may revoke the consent given at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the information or provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website and to manage your purchase online through our platform will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once it has ended for the legal period of limitation.
The data processed to send the newsletter, to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of this site and the sector which may be of interest to you, management of your comments on the blog will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
The IP address obtained through cookies will be kept for a period of one year, in order to prove the user’s consent.
5. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT OUR USERS?
This site processes the following categories of data:
1. Details of users who fill in any of the available forms: Personal data that this site requests includes:
- Identification data: name and surname, telephone, postal and email address
- Data relating to the application
2. Data of the users who make a purchase:
- Identification data: Treatment, name, surname, postal and electronic address, telephone, billing address.
- Transaction data: Products purchased and payment method
3. Data of the users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and Google Analytics.
Only people over 16 years old can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians. The User guarantees the authenticity and currency of all data communicated to this site and declares that they are over 16 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
In the event that you provide us with the details of third parties, you declare that you have their consent and undertake to pass on the information provided in this clause, exempting this site from any kind of obligation. Nevertheless, this site may carry out checks to ensure that the third party has been informed by adopting the measures of diligence established in the data protection regulations.
6. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data will be passed on to third parties unless required by law or in the event that it is necessary to deal with your request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The User may exercise the following rights before this site
1. Accessing your personal data
2. Rectify it when it´s inaccurate or incomplete
3. Request the deletion or cancellation of data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
4. Opposing its treatment
5. Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met
6. Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations Preventing automated decisions
7. Revoke the consents granted
This site must reply to the request to exercise rights within one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We shall inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
8. DO YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT AND/OR PASSWORD?
The user can register on our website, for this it is essential to create an account. It is the user’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as any and all activities that occur on the account.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
If you choose to leave our website via links to other websites not belonging to our entity, this site will not be responsible for the privacy policies of those websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.